Go Fourth: A Block Party for All is BACK!!🎊
Get ready to join us for a day filled with community fun on North Fourth Street!
🗓️ Date: August 20, 2023 12-5PM
📍 Location: Budd Dairy Food Hall & Seventh Son Brewing on North Fourth Street
Families, friends, and neighbors are invited to join us at Budd Dairy Food Hall and Seventh Son Brewing Company for an unforgettable day filled with creativity, entertainment, and delectable treats, including:
AT BUDD DAIRY FOOD HALL
- Crafts with the Ohio Craft Museum
- Yard Games
- Performances by Mery Steel, Stillcastle, and Red Healer
- Face painting and balloon twisting with Mrs. Boggs Face Painting!
- The BUGmobile from the Ohio State Department of Entomology
- Pet adoption event with Ohio Pet Charities including, For the Love of Jane, Doberman Underground, and Purebred Rescue of Ohio
- Chalk art with Chris Fry the Chalk Goblin | 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- A chalk zone for kids to make their own masterpieces
- A special demonstration from the Columbus Zoo | 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Juggling and aerial demonstrations with The Amazing Giants | 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
AT SEVENTH SON BREWING COMPANY
- Vendor market selling handmade items, vintage, homewares
- Free custard from Shake Shack
- Music by DJ Pastel
- Live event painting by Studio Cera Marie Art
FAQs Check out a few of our frequently asked questions about the event!
Is this a ticketed event?
No, this event is free to attend
Is this event kid-friendly?
Yes! We have tons of programming for kids and kids at heart!
Where can I park for this event?
There is free parking located at Keith B. Key Enterprises: 345 E 5th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201
Additionally, street parking is free on Sundays!
What happens if it rains?
The event will still go on! We’ll move vendors and select activities will be indoors.
What does this event support?
Proceeds from this event will go back to the community, supporting events, public art, clean and safety initiates & more